Our delicious Traditional Sauerkraut is a far cry from the cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This multi award winning product is fermented using traditional methods.
We’ve added a few caraway seeds to the traditional German recipe which gives it a slightly sweeter, fresh herby flavour when compared to just cabbage & salt sauerkrauts.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Make a kraut salad
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
Ingredients: Organic cabbage, natural sea salt & organic caraway seeds.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar.
- GOLD – 2016 Australian Food Awards
- SILVER – 2016 Royal Sydney Fine Food Show