Apple cider vinegar has been highly regarded throughout history. In 400 B.C. the great Hippocrates, Father of Medicine, used it for its amazing health qualities.
Bragg organic raw apple cider vinegar is made from delicious, healthy, organically grown apples. Processed and bottled in accordance with USDA guidelines, it is certified organic by Organic Certifiers and Oregon Tilth; and is Kosher Certified. Bragg’s organic raw apple cider vinegar is full of zesty natural goodness. Non-GMO Certified. It’s a wholesome way to add delicious flavor to salads, veggies, most foods, and even sprinkle over popcorn.
- rich in enzymes and potassium
- supports a healthy immune system
- helps control weight
- promotes digestion and pH balance
- helps soothe dry throats
- helps remove body sludge toxins
- helps maintain healthy skin
- helps promote youthful, healthy bodies
- soothes irritated skin
- relieves muscle pain from exercise.
Ingredients: Certified organic raw apple cider vinegar is unfiltered, unheated, unpasteurized and 5% acidity. Contains the amazing Mother of Vinegar which occurs naturally as strand-like enzymes of connected protein molecules.