Ingredients: Organic Uncontaminated Rolled Oats
Organic Gloriously Free Uncontaminated Oats, creamy, milky, smooth, delicious. Wheat Free, Nut Free, Egg Free, Dairy Free, Preservative Free, Yeast Free, Vegetarian.
Have you heard……. Not all Oats are the same! Here are the facts you need to know:
• Sourced from the USA – GF Harvest
• Tested in Australia to be uncontaminated from the gluten found in Wheat, Rye & Barley
• Oats by nature contain a strain of gluten called Avenin which is undetected by all current testing methods
• Oats cannot be labeled as gluten free in Australia under current Australian & NZ labeling laws
• Registered Non GMO, Kosher & Gluten Free in the US, UK and Canada
• Creamy, Milky, Smooth, Delicious
NOTE: for many years oats were assumed to contain gluten, though it’s now known that this was due to contamination with wheat grains during harvest, transport, or storage. GF provide these WHEAT FREE oats via a dedicated distribution chain, but by law can make no ‘gluten free’ claim on the label. If you’re strictly gluten free, this product may or may not be suitable for you. Please consult your doctor, dietitian, nutritionist, or trusted health professional.
Rolled Oats are a great source of low Glycemic Index (GI) carbohydrates that provide a sustained release of nutrients. Oats have been shown to improve digestion, reduce plasma cholesterol, and have a beneficial effect on blood sugar levels. Oats may also promote a feeling of fullness, which may be useful in weight control. The carbohydrate, protein and fibre content they provide, contribute to the sustained flow of energy to the body. This makes them ideal for anyone looking to boost their carbohydrate intake using a more natural nutritional balanced carbohydrate product.