You are making a difference! :)
- Choosing a reusable food cover reduces your plastic consumption, saving landfill, contamination & resources.
- Handmade in Byron Bay, NSW by an ethical small business.
- 100% compostable packaging.
- Great for a craft activity with the kids
- 100% organic cotton fabric in funky prints
- Locally sourced organic beeswax infused with a blend of certified organic coconut oil, jojoba oil and natural tree gum
- Naturally antibacterial
- Light honey scent from the organic beeswax
- Wraps are perfect for leftovers, lunches and outdoor eating to keep food fresh
- With daily use stains & creases may appear, but do not affect the function of the wrap. Avoid prolonged exposure to oily or greasy foods to minimise staining
- Full care and use instructions included
4 x beeswax hexagon blocks, 2 x medium organic cotton cloths and instuctions.
48g wax, 26.5 x 30cm cotton fabric.