Our delicious Beetroot & Ginger sauerkraut is a far cry from the traditional cooked German sauerkraut you may imagine when you hear the word “sauerkraut”.
It is fresh, crunchy, raw and probiotic. This multi award winning product has a the perfect balance of locally grown cabbage and sweet beetroot combined with Australian ginger and sea salt. Fermented using traditional methods, it’s got a good tang, and an earthy, yet sweet tone.
Ingredients: Organic cabbage, organic beetroot, organic ginger & natural sea salt.
PROBIOTICS Wild Fermented – probiotic strains and quantity vary from batch to batch. Probiotics may cause gas in the jar. REFER NOTE ON LID BEFORE OPENING. See images and FAQ 1.
- Serve as a condiment with meals or enjoy on its own.
- Add to any salad to give crunch and tang.
- Serve on toast, sushi, wraps and burgers with avocado, protein of choice and cashew cheese.
- Add to top of soups when serving
- Make a kraut salad
- Make a kraut and cheese toasted sandwich
- Serve on a platter with veggie sticks, antipasto and dips
- Enjoy with cooked meats/meals to help with digestion
- Add to rainbow bowls
- Add to breakfast cook ups instead of ketchup for tang
- GOLD – 2017 Australian Food Awards
- SILVER- 2016 Australian Food Awards
- BRONZE – 2016 Royal Sydney Fine Food Show